The executive branch operates, implements and enforces all the laws created by the legislative branch. It is composed of the Queen (represented by the Governor General), the Cabinet (a body of high-ranking members of government that includes the prime minister) and the administration.
The administration includes all government departments, the armed forces, Crown corporations and other bodies.
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper
- Cabinet - The Canadian Ministry
- Departments and Agencies
- Queen's Privy Council for Canada
- Public service commission of Canada
- Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Date modified: