Frequently Asked Questions
Find FAQs by:
How Do I…
- start a business?
- get information on financial benefit programs?
- prepare for emergencies?
- find information about climate change?
- find a job?
- find information about Government services for Canadians?
- obtain a passport?
- file a tax and benefit return?
- replace personal documents that are lost or stolen?
- apply for a student loan, grant or scholarship?
- get information on Canada's national security and safety measures?
- obtain a copy of Canada's Food Guide to Healthy Eating?
- get information on travelling in Canada and abroad?
- research my family history?
- get current weather conditions and local forecast information?
- find information about immigrating to Canada or studying in Canada?
- contact the following:
- apply for Employment Insurance (EI)?
- obtain, replace or amend a Social Insurance Number (SIN) card?
- get information on food recalls and allergy alerts?
- find information on Canada's federal political parties and their leaders?
- find a postal code on-line?
- get information about what I can and cannot bring home with me after travelling outside Canada?
- get a message or certificate to commemorate a special birthday or anniversary from the following people:
- Date modified: