Contact Accessibility Standards Canada
Submit your views, comments and questions specific to Accessibility Standards Canada and its activities here:
Email Accessibility Standards Canada for general enquiries or complete the contact form below
Accessibility Standards Canada
125 Sussex Drive
Suite 010 Confederation Room
Ottawa ON K1A 0G2
Christina Richard, Manager of Communications
Email Accessibility Standards Canada for media enquiries
To be added to our newsletter mailing list, please email us.
Personal information collection statement
In order to respond to your inquiry, Accessibility Standards Canada will need to collect a limited amount of information (such as your email address). However, please note, this "Contact us" service is for general inquiries only.
Please do not include sensitive personal information in the message box, such as:
- your Social Insurance Number
- personal finance data and medical, or
- work history
Due to the unprotected nature of the Internet, sensitive, personal inquiries cannot be answered through this service. They are best addressed in person, over the telephone or by ground mail.
The information you provide:
- is collected through a secure e-mail format, and
- will be stored in the Personal Information Bank entitled Public Communications (PSU 914)
Your request is collected under the authority of:
- the Department of Human Resources and Skills Development Act, and
- the Department of Social Development Act
It will be administered in accordance with the Privacy Act and other applicable laws. If you request documentation, the information you provide:
- may also be used for policy analysis, research and/or evaluation purposes, and
- may be shared with Publications
You have the right to access your personal information. For more information on this, please access the Info Source Web site.
It is the responsibility of the requester to provide an accurate, up-to-date email address.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: