COVID-19 information: resources for Atlantic Canadian businesses
The Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA) is aware of the impacts of COVID-19 on your business. We understand that, in these exceptional circumstances, we need to adapt our support to fit your reality.
We can help. Are you an existing ACOA client? We are with you as we navigate together through this exceptional situation. Call 1-800-561-7862 or visit canada.ca/ACOA
Call out to businesses
- COVID-19 Challenge – Learn how your small or medium-sized business can access financial support to refine and sell products/solutions to meet COVID-19-related needs.
- Manufacturing medical supplies – Learn how your business can assist Canada in meeting the need for medical supplies.
- Supply products and services in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19 – Learn how suppliers can provide products and services to help Canada combat COVID-19
Resources for business
- Learn about the set of economic measures announced by the Government of Canada to help stabilize the economy.
- Find out what changes have been made to taxes and benefits for Canadian businesses.
- Get the information you need to make informed decisions as your business navigates through the COVID-19 challenge.
- Access loans and services for primary producers, food operations and agribusinesses that provide inputs or add value to agriculture.
- Get expert advice, insurance and financial support from Canada’s international risk experts.
- Get details on two financing programs designed to support entrepreneurs impacted by COVID-19.
- Get financial assistance, business counselling, help and advice for businesses and entrepreneurs in rural Atlantic Canadian communities
The Government of Canada is taking action to support businesses and workers.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: