GCWCC Chair’s Cup Awards
The nomination period is now closed.
The Government of Canada Workplace Charitable (GCWCC) Chair’s Cup Awards recognize the excellence and achievements of a department, agency or crown corporation’s engagement of employees to help improve the lives of Canadians from coast to coast to coast. They celebrate the overall successes in raising awareness and funds for charitable organizations, promoting participation amongst employees and retirees, and shine a light on teams and individuals who have gone above and beyond to support their local communities.
- Chair’s Cup - Large Organizations (organizations of 750 employees or more)
- Chair’s Cup - Small Organizations (organizations of 749 employees and less)
- Chair’s Regional Cup (for campaigns led outside the National Capital Region)
- Chair’s Youth Cup Award (*new this year!)
Chair’s Cups (Large, Small and Regional)
- Briefly describe how the team embraced the new hybrid reality and promoted innovation to better engage employees.
- Briefly describe how the team’s enthusiasm and creativity helped to promote a culture of generosity and participation amongst employees.
- Briefly describe how the team’s efforts promoted diversity, inclusion, accessibility, and advanced reconciliation.
Chair’s Youth Cup
- Must have: Dedicated time and effort to the demonstrable benefit of the GCWCC (this benefit may be through funds raised or social & community-based, such as through raising awareness).
- Must have: Bringing together young and new professionals through collaboration and a shared purpose to promote the campaign.
- Must have: Demonstrated innovation and creativity in efforts for the campaign.
- Nice to have: Commitment shown to the campaign through long-standing.
- Date modified: