Engagement sessions – A Food Policy for Canada
Participants with diverse expertise and viewpoints on food issues are being invited to take part in engagement sessions across Canada.
These sessions are designed to provide a space for stakeholders, Indigenous peoples, experts, and key policy makers to share views on the development of A Food Policy for Canada and to bring forward innovative ideas and best practices. They will set the stage for greater collaboration going forward among the Government of Canada, stakeholders, community organizations, Indigenous peoples, and citizens on the food issues that affect us today and into the future.
Upcoming sessions will take place in:
- Guelph, Ontario – September 12, 2017
- Winnipeg, Manitoba – September 29, 2017
Feedback from these engagement sessions, along with feedback received through other consultations, will be reflected in a What We Heard Report to be released before the end of 2017.
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – September 8, 2017
- Vancouver, British Columbia – September 5, 2017
- Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec – August 16, 2017
- Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island – August 9, 2017
- Food Policy Summit – Ottawa, Ontario – June 22 and 23, 2017
For more information please contact: FoodPolicy-PolitiqueAlimentaire@Canada.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: