Host your own session – A Food Policy for Canada
The Government of Canada has developed a toolkit with materials to help you host your own session and gather feedback from your community or organization on what matters most to them when it comes to food issues and opportunities. The toolkit is designed to help guide your discussion and help you collect and submit the results.
The deadline for submitting feedback is September 30, 2017.
The results you share with the Government of Canada will be used to inform the development of A Food Policy for Canada.
- Consultation Toolkit
- Message from Minister MacAulay
- Consultation Script and Questions
- Sample Agenda
- Frequently Asked Questions
- A Food Policy for Canada – Consulting with Canadians
- A Food Policy for Canada – Reporting Back Template
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: