Expungement of convictions and LGBTQ2 commemoration

Submit a request to have your criminal records expunged

Get information on the expungement process, including eligibility criteria and the application form to have judicial records of past convictions expunged.

Tell your story

If you or someone you know has been unjustly convicted for engaging in consensual sexual activity with a same-sex partner, you can share your story with the Egale Canada Human Rights Trust.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: