Take the photo challenge — National Flag of Canada Day 2019
Take the photo challenge. Post a picture or video of you and your friends with the National Flag of Canada. Whether it’s a group shot or a selfie — with your feet in the snow or in the sand, inside or outdoors — come together and show your pride in our national symbol. We can’t wait to see your photos!
Be part of the celebrations on social media:
- Take a selfie with the flag and share it using the hashtag #CanadianFlag.
- Use your imagination by posting a photo taken in an original place like a mountain top or during your favorite activity!
- Share a picture with the Flag Day profile filter.
- This is a custom frame that you add to your photos to represent a topic that is important to you.
- Create a human Canadian flag and post your pic.
- Dress in red and white and create a living Canadian flag. Post your photo on social media and see how others across the country are taking part in activities to celebrate National Flag of Canada Day. Remember to add the hashtag #CanadianFlag.
And don’t forget to tag your friends!