Become a Winterlude partner
For three fun-filled weeks, including Family Day in February, hundreds of Winterlude activities take place in Canada’s Capital Region, many of them presented in collaboration with programming partners.
Your organization can become a Winterlude partner and join in the celebration of Canada’s capital in winter. We welcome turnkey proposals from partners for activities that fit into one of the following three programming categories: Arts and Culture, Sports and Outdoor activities, or Science and Technology.
We accept turnkey activity proposals; you will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the activity. Proposals created specifically for Winterlude (i.e. not part of your organization’s regular programming) are strongly recommended. Canadian Heritage reserves the right to accept or refuse proposals.
As a partner of Winterlude, your organization could enjoy the following benefits of visibility:
- Use of the Winterlude partner logo
- Description of your activity and inclusion of a photo in the Winterlude Web calendar
- Link to your organization’s website from the Winterlude Web calendar
- Capital Experience and Vivez la capitale Facebook pages will “Like” your organization’s Facebook page
- Link to your organization’s news release (English and French) about your activity from the media section of the Winterlude website
- Mention of your organization in Winterlude partner acknowledgements
- Presence of the Ice Hog family, Winterlude’s mascots, at your activity (depending on availability)
To become a Winterlude 2019 partner, please contact Martin Routhier at 819-956-8084 or 819-635-2641.