COVID-19 Emergency Support Fund – List of Recipients
The following notes accompany the COVID‑19 Emergency Support Fund - List of recipients resource available on the Open Government Portal.
- The report contains consolidated information from the Department’s Grants and Contributions Information Management System (GCIMS) and the Department’s financial system (SAP). It includes the name of the recipient who was awarded funding under the Emergency Support Fund for Cultural, Heritage and Sports Organizations (i.e. Client Name), the intended purpose of the funding (i.e., Project Name) and the name of the program administering these funds. The amounts represent the total funding paid to each recipient, for each project.
- The report does not contain the name of the individual athletes who received funding from the Athletes Assistance Program. As such, the total value paid to athletes under the Emergency Support Fund for Cultural, Heritage and Sports Organizations is listed as a single entry.
- The report includes funding to several organizations who further distribute these funds to final recipients. For the Emergency Support Fund for Cultural, Heritage and Sports Organizations, these organizations include Canada Media Fund Corp., Factor, La Fondation Musicaction, and Livres Canada Books. The list of recipients who were awarded funding from these organizations must be obtained directly from these organizations.
- The report excludes $28,160,492 to Telefilm and $62,787,208 to Canada Council for the Arts as these are portfolio organizations. The list of recipients who were awarded funding from these portfolio organizations must be obtained directly from these portfolio organizations.
- The report is provided in a single table format without sub-totals or totals to allow for ease of filtering for analysis.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: