Program Administration – Court Challenges Program
The Department of Canadian Heritage is reinstating and modernizing the Court Challenges Program (CCP) to support Canadians in accessing the courts, in order to clarify and assert certain constitutional and quasi-constitutional official language rights and human rights in Canada. An independent organization is required to implement and manage the CCP.
Who can apply
To be eligible to apply, the independent organization must be:
- able to demonstrate its capacity to administer the CCP, including providing services in both official languages; and
- able to provide basic promotional activities for the CCP.
Federal, provincial/territorial and municipal governments are not eligible to apply.
The application process is now closed.
How to apply
Applicants are required to:
- review the Application Guidelines;
- contact us to request an application form;
- complete the Application Form and submit an application package, including the completed, signed and dated application form and required documents.
Department of Canadian Heritage
Human Rights Program – Court Challenges Program
25 Eddy Street, 13th Floor
Agents are available to answer your questions, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST).
Guides and help
Related services and information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: