New Musical Works – Canada Music Fund
The Canada Music Fund (CMF) – New Musical Works component provides funding to Canadian creators and entrepreneurs for the production and promotion of Canadian sound recordings.
Who can apply
Eligible recipients include:
- Canadian artists; and
- not-for-profit organizations, associations, or corporations, including record labels, music publishers and those involved in artist management.
How to apply
The New Musical Works component is administered by the Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings (FACTOR) for the English-language sector of the music industry, and the Fondation Musicaction (Musicaction) for the French-language sector.
For full details on how to apply, please contact:
FACTOR247 Spadina Ave., 3rd Floor
Musicaction4385 Saint-Hubert Street, Suite 2
Please contact the Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings and Fondation Musicaction for application deadlines.
Contact usDepartment of Canadian Heritage
Music Policy and Programs
25 Eddy Street, 25-8-T
Gatineau, Quebec K1A 0M5
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).
Guides and help
Related services and information
- Canada Music Fund
- Collective Initiatives – Canada Music Fund
- Music Entrepreneur: Aid to Canadian Music Publishing Firms – Canada Music Fund
- Music Entrepreneur: Aid to Canadian Sound Recording Firms – Canada Music Fund
- Music Entrepreneur: Aid to Canadian Music Industry National Service Organizations – Canada Music Fund
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: