Community Cultural Action Fund – Development of Official Language Communities
The Community Cultural Action Fund supports and strengthens the cultural, artistic and heritage expressions of official-language minority communities. Funding is typically provided to organizations in the form of contributions or grants.
Who can apply
Eligible organizations include:
- Canadian not-for-profit institutions and organizations; and
- provincial and territorial government organizations.
Eligible expenditures include, but are not limited to:
- costs to carry out projects that help ensure the long-term development of official-language minority communities in the area of arts, culture and heritage.
The following expenditures are not eligible: capital expenditures; organizational operating expenditures; regular coordination, networking and strategic planning; needs analyses and research; professional training; and activities with an international dimension.
April 9, 2018
How to apply
Eligible applicants must contact the Department Canadian Heritage to request an application guide and application form.
- Department of Canadian Heritage
Official Languages Support Programs
15 Eddy Street, 7th Floor
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST).
Guides and help
Related services and information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: