Support for Interpretation and Translation – Promotion of Linguistic Duality
The Support for Interpretation and Translation sub-component assists organizations in providing services in both official languages at public events. It also supports the availability of an increased number of documents in both French and English.
Who can apply
Eligible applicants must be Canadian not-for-profit organizations.
The following are not eligible: individuals, government organizations, universities, schools, school boards, hospitals and foreign organizations.
How to apply
Applicants are required to:
- review the Applicant’s Guide – Support for Interpretation and Translation; and
- complete the Application Form – Support for Interpretation and Translation (PDF version, 357 KB).
Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Official Languages Support Programs
15 Eddy Street, 7th Floor
- 1-888-997-3123 (toll-free)
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (ET).
Guides and help
- Application Guidelines – Promotion of Linguistic Duality component – Support for Interpretation and Translation sub-component
- Forms - Support for Interpretation and Translation
- Guide on the public acknowledgement of financial support - Canadian Heritage
- Service standards for Canadian Heritage funding programs
Related services and information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: