Canada Performing Arts Workers Resilience Fund
The Government is pleased to announce that the following organizations have been identified to provide direct financial assistance to independent and self-employed workers in the live performance sector experiencing financial hardship and requiring emergency support:
- Unison Fund (Music Sector)
- The AFC (Theatre sector and technical disciplines)
- Canadian Dance Assembly (Dance)
- La Fondation des artistes (All sectors and disciplines within Quebec)
All questions related to financial assistance are to be directed to the organization best representing the area of live performance sector associated with your work.
Please note that projects relating to programs or services for workers in the live performance sector are currently under assessment.
The purpose and objective of the Canada Performing Arts Workers Resilience Fund (CPAWRF) is to:
- retain Canadian skilled workers through a temporary program that invests in sector-led and delivered initiatives, which improve the economic, career, and personal circumstances of independent and self-employed workers in the live performance sector
The expected results of the CPAWRF are to:
- fund organizations to provide programs and services to independent and self-employed workers in the live performance sector
- enable as many workers in this sector as possible to access programs and services
- improve or stabilize employment levels for workers in the sector
The CPAWRF is a temporary funding program for fiscal year 2022-2023.
The application period is closed.
- Canada Performing Arts Workers Resilience Fund
Department of Canadian Heritage
25 Eddy St, 13th Floor, Room 297 (25-13-V)
Gatineau QC K1A 0M5
Agents are available to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8:30 am. to 5:30 pm (ET).
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: