Policy and research - Official languages
Official Languages Act
- Official Languages Act – Part VII (Advancement of French and English) – Guide for Federal Institutions (2007): Administrative guide to support all federal institution in meeting the requirements of the Act. (2007) Bilingual, 16 pages. A fact sheet is also available.
Research and studies
- Intergovernmental Cooperation in the Area of Provincial and Territorial Minority-Language Services Successes and Challenges (2003-2007)
- Plan 2013 - Strategies for a National Approach in Second Language Education]
- New Canadian Perspectives (PDF version, 5.9 MB): This multidisciplinary research series offers current information and many reference sources on all aspects of official languages in Canada.
- Canadian Heritage Official Languages Annual Reports : Annual report on the implementation of the Official Languages Act by targeted federal institutions
- Making Your Organization Bilingual (PDF version, 2.3 MB): this publication provides tools and strategies to organizations who wish to offer services in the two official languages. Best practices: Organizations from across Canada have shared their best practices and lessons learned in offering French and English services.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: