The Budget is a blueprint for how the Government wants to set the annual economic agenda for Canada. And it's the job of the Department of Finance to prepare it. The budget, usually tabled early in the year, is generally preceded in the fall by another major statement, the Economic and Fiscal Update.
If you want to know more about how budgets are tabled in the House of Commons, what happens to budgets after they are tabled, and how they fit into the government's annual financial cycle, check out this related information on the Parliamentary website.
- Budget 2021 (April 19, 2021)
- Budget 2019 (March 19, 2019)
- Budget 2018 (February 27, 2018)
- Budget 2017 (March 22, 2017)
- Budget 2016 (March 22, 2016)
- Archived Budget Documents (2015 - 1968)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: