RCAF NDWCC Paper Airplane Competition
At home, is it a drag?
Gravity weighing you down?
The main thrust of this competition is to have fun and provide a creative outlet to lift your spirits!
If you are looking for a COVID-19 stay at home activity, the competition is open to children as well.
- Most creative design (send paper airplane picture)
- Artistic (Adult) (send paper airplane picture)
- Artistic (Youth) (send paper airplane picture)
- Distance (need to be present at virtual event 12 Feb 2021)
- Loops (need to be present at virtual event 12 Feb 2021)
- 8 ½” by 11” sheet of paper. Cardboard thickness is not allowed
- Level ground
- Distance and loops are until ground is first hit (okay to hit walls, ceiling, chairs, etc.) or flight stops
- Forward hand motion for launch (not a twist)
- No special means used to launch or aid flight (i.e., rubber bands, fans, guides, etc.)
- At least one fold visible (not a paper ball)
- Cutting or ripping permissible, but no removal of paper
- Glue, scotch tape, staples or ballasts are not allowed
- If doubtful of your methods, send a message before to clarify
$5 per airplane. Enter as many paper airplanes you wish.
The site is being updated, please use any 5$ donation on site to receive a proof of payment.
Send registration and photos to Bernhard.email@example.com.
Zoom Meeting info to be provided after receiving registration info.
Google Photo Album link provided only if sending a paper airplane picture and to the judges.
1st Place: Our sincere congratulations!
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: