Sexual Assault Centre Contribution Program: Apply
From: National Defence
The Sexual Assault Centre Contribution Program funds projects that facilitate access to a wider range of specialized support services for survivors and communities in close proximity to the 10 largest Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) bases. The program aims to support the Sexual Assault Centres (SACs) within these 10 communities, so they are more integrated within the CAF network of support services for survivors of sexual assault.
If you have a project that will help the CAF community better access survivor support services for victims of sexual assault, you may receive funding for up to $50,000 per year for 4 years, until March 31, 2023, for a maximum total per project of $200,000.
Your project application must outline how you will enhance access to survivor support services and increase partnerships and collaboration between service providers in your community. Please see the application guide for further information on eligibility.
Who is eligible
You may be eligible for this program if you're a Sexual Assault service provider who is:
- a not-for-profit Sexual Assault Support service provider
You must also be close to the following communities close to Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) bases:
- Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Esquimalt, near Victoria, British Columbia
- CFB Edmonton, in Edmonton, Alberta
- CFB Borden, near Barrie, Ontario
- CFB Kingston, in Kingston, Ontario
- CFB Petawawa, in Petawawa, Ontario
- Canadian Forces Support Unit (Ottawa), in the National Capital Region (Ottawa/Gatineau)
- CFB St. Jean, near Montreal, Quebec
- CFB Valcartier, near Quebec City, Quebec
- CFB Gagetown, near Fredericton, New Brunswick
- CFB Halifax, in Halifax, Nova Scotia
How to apply
- Budget & Cash Flow Template
- Logic Model (LM) and Performance Measurement Framework (PMF)
For more information about submitting your application, see the application guide.
Application packages must be submitted electronically by September 30, 2019. 11:59 pm Eastern Time (ET).
Please note that our email system has a maximum size limit for individual emails of 10MB.
Contact us for help
Representatives are available Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: