Military transition events calendar submission form
Are facilitating a military transition event? Would you like to be able to reach transitioning military members, veterans and their families directly?
If you are a non-profit, government organization, employer or have a Canadian Armed Forces/Veterans Affairs Canada event to promote, please fill out this form and promote your support to transitioning members! Please make sure your event meets the submission guidelines before submitting the form.
We list only events directly related to the military and veteran communities.
Categories of events accepted are:
- Second Career Assistance Network (SCAN)
- Employment (fairs, webinars and related events)
- Education (fairs, webinars and similar events)
- Training (non-profit, corporate or government training and retraining opportunities)
- Information events (related to military and veteran employment or transition)
Events must be:
- non-partisan in nature
- not related to fundraising
- not advocacy events
The Canadian Armed Forces reserve the right to decide, at its sole discretion, which events to include in the calendar. Publication of an event does not imply endorsement by the Canadian Armed Forces, Veteran’s Affairs Canada or any other federal government department.
To submit changes or contact the calendar publisher, please email: DTSPEngagementDSPT@forces.gc.ca.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: