Cyber awareness is more than being informed about risks of participating in a digital environment, it is about helping to develop good and safe online habits to protect those who take part in online activities. The resources provided below are some tools to help all cadets to refine those safe online habits and to remain informed.
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection
- Cyber Help
- Canada's centre for digital and media literacy (you are now leaving the Government of Canada website)
- Uncover the truths about cyberbullying. Find out what it is, get self-help, help others, and information on how to prevent it
- Canadian Center for Cyber Security
- Communications Security Establishment
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Bullying and Cyberbullying
- What is cybersecurity?
- NATO Cyber defense (you are now leaving the Government of Canada website)
- Get Cyber Safe Gift Guide
- Get Cyber Safe – NEW!
- CSE Puzzle Challenges – NEW!
- Media Smart (you are now leaving the Government of Canada website)
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: