Being able to communicate your message and effectively speak in front of a group is a skill that cadets use all the time. Cadets instruct lessons, give presentations, and lead teams, to do this they need to build confidence and work towards developing communications techniques.
This section will provide resources and information on how to get started, how to engage your audience and effectively communicate your message.
- For those that are looking to inform, persuade, or entertain an audience, the Air Cadet League of Canada has helpful guides and resources to help you hook in any crowd. (you are now leaving the Government of Canada website)
- Oral communication tip sheet
- Public Affairs Officer for the Snowbirds
- Effective Interactive Communication
- Eight steps to effective conflict management
- Dealing with Difficult Interactions
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural competencies for Management services: Communication
- 6 Keys to Effective Communication – NEW!
- Tips for Effective Presentations – NEW!
- Effective Interactive Communication - NEW!
- Date modified: