Canadian Cadet General Order (CANCDTGEN) 020/20
CANCDTGEN 20/20 – VIRTUAL CADET TRAINING CENTRES (VCTC) 2020
Ref: National Cadet and Junior Canadian Rangers Support Group (Natl CJCR Sp Gp) Summer 2020 Campaign Plan
- As per the Commander’s Intent in the Natl CJCR Sp Gp Summer 2020 Campaign Plan, 22 innovative, fun, and challenging “courses” have been designed to deliver the Cadet Experience, while operating in a COVID environment. These courses will be delivered remotely through an on-line Learning Management System based on the Office-365 MS Teams platform.
- Registration will start at 1100EDT Monday, 29 June. In order to ensure fairness, registration emails received prior to that date and time will not be accepted; and
- In order to register for courses, cadets must email their Regional VCTC registration desk with the following information:
- Last Name;
- First Name;
- Corps/Squadron Number;
- Corps/Squadron Element;
- Name of their #1 course choice & serial;
- Name of their #2 course choice & serial;
- Name of their #3 course choice & serial;
- Preferred Language of training;
- Phone number (will be used as a second-factor authentication);
- Email address; and
- Instrument selection for cadets registering for the music course.
- The course catalog is available here (You are now leaving a Government of Canada website) / or by contacting your cadet Corps or Squadron staff.
- Send your registration to:
- mailto:VCTCRegistrationPacific@Cadets.gc.ca; and
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: