Canadian Cadet General Order (CANCDTGEN)
CANCDTGEN 026/ 20 – RELEASE OF TASK ORDER 002
Ref: National Cadet and Junior Canadian Rangers Support Group (Natl CJCR Sp Gp) Summer 2020 Campaign Plan
- As per the Commander’s Intent in the Natl CJCR Sp Gp Summer 2020 Campaign Plan, Task Order 2 has been released outlining direction for cadet training.
- It is recommended that all adult staff review this task order in order to be prepared for the resumption of limited in- person activities.
- To ensure the safety of all who participate in our programs, no in-person activities will be permitted prior to the 1st of October 2020, and only after approval has been granted thru the local Area office, by the Regional Cadet Support Unit, Commanding Officer, and proper safety measures are in place.
- Once limited in-person activities are authorized to resume, corps and squadron staff are encouraged to remain flexible in what activities are conducted in-person.
- To be kept up-to-date with the latest orders, directives and policies, it is critical that staff at the corps and squadron level continue to monitor their Canadian Cadet Organizations network email accounts, including their unit positional mailboxes, on a regular basis.
- If members have not yet received information about the task order, they are encouraged to contact their chain of command for more information.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: