Cyber Update - Work vs Personal
Text Version - Infographic - Cyber Update - Work vs Personal
Work vs Personal
- Do not use your work e-mail for personal business.
- This is especially important when entering an e-mail on third party sites.
- This puts the e-mail on to the open internet and can allow people to possible gain access to your account.
- All devices have the same level of risk regardless of type, laptop, tablet, etc.
- If your personal device has been compromised which also has your Cadet365 account logged in contact the Service Desk.
- Don’t open e-mails from unknown senders, if you are not expecting a link or attachment do not click on it, place it in your junk folder.
Keep your work and personal accounts separate to help maintain a secure cyber environment for all.
- Date modified: