44th Field Engineer Squadron
The official lineage of the 44th Field Engineer Squadron.
Branch camp flag
This Reserve Force squadron originated in Trail, British Columbia on 5 June 1947, when the '44th Field Squadron, RCE' was authorized to be formed.Footnote 1 It was redesignated: '44th Field Engineer Squadron (M)' on 21 May 1975;Footnote 2 and '44th Field Engineer Squadron' on 19 December 1991.Footnote 4
Trail, British Columbia
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: