The official lineage of HMCS Brunswicker extant commissionned ship.
Or upon a base barry wavy of four Vert and Or a lymphad or ancient galley with oars in action Sable mainsail Gules upon which is displayed the "White Horse of Brunswick" and from the main a pennant Gules and from the fore and mizzen a flag Gules bearing a maple leaf Or.
The design is derived from devices contained in the arms of the province of New Brunswick. The white horse on the mainsail is the dominating device which is intended to suggest the name Brunswicker.
PACIS TUENDAE CAUSA (In the cause of peace)
Gold and Black
First of Name
- Shore establishment.
- Naval Reserve Division, St. John, New Brunswick.
- Commissioned as a tender to HMCS Captor II 1 November 1941.Footnote 1
- Recommissioned as an independent shore establishment 1 September 1942.Footnote 2
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: