Contact My Service Canada Account
You can complete the following tasks online:
- Log into My Service Canada Account
- Register to My Service Canada Account
- Request an Access Code
- Find out what you can do through MSCA by visiting the About page
The Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Call Centre and the Old Age Security (OAS) Call Centre are able to provide assistance if you have questions about or require assistance regarding the CPP/OAS information that you see within MSCA.
The Employment Insurance Call Center is able to provide assistance if you experience technical difficulties in accessing an EI service offered within MSCA.
You can complete the following tasks at a Service Canada office:
- Use a computer to access your My Service Canada Account
- Submit supporting documents
- Get general information about MSCA
- Create, make changes to or report a lost OAS/CPP Personal Access Code
- Create, make changes to or report a lost EI Access Code
Find a Service Canada office near you.
To access information on your specific file visit My Service Canada Account
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: