Work at Employment and Social Development Canada
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) is dedicated to creating a working environment that supports individual career aspirations; one where employees with new ideas and fresh perspectives can make a difference and excel.
We offer an exciting and multidisciplinary environment for employees seeking professional development, career advancement opportunities and a healthy work-life balance.
- Read what our employees have to say about what they enjoy most about working at EDSC
- See us in action: Watch the video ‘Operation Syrian Refugee – Going Beyond Service Excellence’
- Learn more about our 2015-2020 Workforce Strategy
We’re always looking for qualified people with:
- a desire to contribute to their community and country in meaningful ways;
- good judgment;
- teamwork and leadership skills;
If this sounds like you, check our job postings.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: