Notice: New pilot project to apply online for a Labour market impact assessment
Features of the new LMIA Online
- Provide Temporary Foreign Worker (TFW) Program employers and clients with an integrated online access to the program
- Provide one single reliable platform to:
- register and
- manage online accounts
- conduct online transactions with Service Canada.
- Secure portal accessible by using the same login credentials use to access Job Bank for Employers*.
- An electronic questionnaire guiding the user through the completion of the LMIA application and tracking its progress.
- Ability to save and retrieve an LMIA application and return to it at any given time.
- Functionality for users to upload supporting documentation; view correspondence and decisions letters issued by Service Canada.
- Integrated “Contact Us” feature to provide employers rapid access to Service Canada system experts.
We invite you to contact us if you:
- have a Job Bank for Employers account and
- are planning to submit an LMIA application (s) within the upcoming weeks
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: