2018–19 Departmental Plan
Official title: Employment and Social Development Canada, 2018–19 Departmental Plan
Subsequent to the tabling in Parliament and online publication of ESDC’s 2018–19 Departmental Plan, it was determined that the document of record contained some errors. Corrections have been made to both the PDF and HTML versions of the document posted online to ensure complete and transparent information. Corrections include:
Section: Core Responsibility 3. Learning, Skills Development and Employment
- Asterisks were removed from the ‘Expanding Labour Market Development Agreements’ table.
- In the ‘Planned results’ table, Actual Results for 2016-17, under departmental results indicators “Number of Canadians receiving training and/or employment supports” should be 136,237 instead of 137,172.
Fiscal year: April 1 – March 31
- The Honourable Jean-Yves Duclos, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Families, Children and Social Development
- The Honourable Patty Hajdu, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour
- The Honourable Kirsty Duncan, P.C., M.P.
Minister of Science and Minister of Sport and Persons with Disabilities
Request other formats online or call 1 800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232). If you use a teletypewriter (TTY), call 1-800-926-9105. Large print, braille, audio cassette, audio CD, e-text diskette, e-text CD and DAISY are available on demand.
In this report
- Ministers' message
- Plans at a glance
- Planned results: What we want to achieve this year and beyond
- Spending and human resources
- Supplementary information
- Appendix: Definitions
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: