Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum
Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors Forum is an intergovernmental body established to share information, discuss new and emerging issues related to seniors, and work collaboratively on key projects.
Resources for seniors
Through a series of questions, the Benefits Finder may suggest federal, provincial or territorial governments benefits for which you may be eligible. The more questions you answer, the more customized your results will be. The Benefits Finder does not collect or track your information.
Social Isolation and Social Innovation Toolkit
Planning for aging in place
- Thinking about aging in place
- Factsheet: Plan your future today – Live the life you want tomorrow
- Checklist: Thinking about your future? Plan now to Age in Place
- Video: What is planning for Aging in Place?
- Video: My home and neighbourhood
- Video: My social connections
- Video: My supports and services
What every older Canadian should know about:
Labour force participation
Meeting of Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Seniors
On September 14, 2017, Federal, Provincial and Territorial (F/P/T) Ministers responsible for Seniors met in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador to advance the social well-being of Canadian Seniors.
Provincial and Territorial resources
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: