Ministers Qualtrough and Gould to announce new investments in accessible Early Learning and Child Care
The Honourable Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion, and the Honourable Karina Gould, Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, will announce funding to make early learning and child care centres across Canada more accessible.
The Ministers will be accompanied by Mona Fortier, President of the Treasury Board and Member of Parliament for Ottawa—Vanier.
A photo opportunity and media availability will follow the announcement.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
DATE: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
TIME: 9:00 a.m. EDT
PLACE Le CAP - Centre d’appui et de prévention
Centre Éducatif Renée Tassé
La Cité Collégiale
801, Aviation Parkway
Journalists who want to participate must register by contacting email@example.com with their name and media outlet before 4:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, June 21, 2022. Please indicate if attendance will be in-person or virtual. Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
In-person attendance instructions:
- Arrive between 20 and 30 minutes prior to the announcement.
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please note that wearing a face covering is mandatory.
Virtual attendance instructions:
- Log on 20 minutes prior to the announcement.
- To help ensure optimal simultaneous interpretation sound quality, journalists are encouraged to use a microphone (headphones/headset) or, when possible, a landline, and to avoid using speaker mode if queuing up for questions.
- 30 -
FOR INFORMATION (media only):
Office of the Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Disability Inclusion, Carla Qualtrough
C 343-576-1628 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of the Minister of Families, Children and Social Development, Karina Gould
Media Relations Office
Employment and Social Development Canada
Follow us on Twitter
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: