Federal Accessibility Legislation - Technical analysis report
In this report
- Objectives and methodology:
- Detailed findings
- Changing attitudes and raising awareness
- The goal of accessibility legislation
- Legislative approach to improving accessibility and removing barriers
- Applying the legislation: Who Should be subject to it?
- Accessibility issues and barriers: What should the legislation address?
- Monitoring and enforcement
- Supporting organizations to improve accessibility
- A spotlight on the youth perspective
- Appendix A: Appendix A: Participant statistics
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: