Archived - The National Child Benefit Progress Report 2005
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
Table of contents
- Message from Federal/Provincial/Territorial Ministers Responsible for Social Services
- The Executive Summary
- Chapter 1: What is the National Child Benefit Initiative?
- Chapter 2: The National Child Benefit Supplement
- Chapter 3: Components of the National Child Benefit Initiative
- Chapter 4: First Nations and the National Child Benefit Initiative
- Chapter 5: Monitoring Progress - Societal Level Indicators
- Chapter 6: Assessing the Direct Impact of the National Child Benefit Initiative
- Chapter 7: The Way Ahead
List of Appendices
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: