Across Canada, 41 communities and Community Entities receive ongoing support through the Aboriginal Homelessness funding stream to address off-reserve Aboriginal homelessness issues.
- Homelessness Partnering Strategy (HPS) in Action: Reviews effective operational practices and provides examples of how Community Advisory Boards (CABs) and Regional Advisory Boards (RABs) are increasing their impact.
- 2014-2019 HPS Small Community Plan summaries: Provide Community Plan summaries for small designated communities.
- 2014-2019 HPS Large Community Plan summaries: Provide Community Plan summaries for large designated communities.
- National Shelter Study 2005–2009: The first national analysis using consistent shelter data collected over an extended period of time to establish a baseline count and description of the characteristics of the homeless population in Canada. This study uses information gathered from emergency homeless shelters using the Homeless Individuals and Families Information System (HIFIS) and emergency homeless shelters in the City of Toronto.
- Shelter Capacity Report 2013–2014: The annual Shelter Capacity Report provides capacity statistics for emergency homeless shelters, transitional housing and violence against women (VAW) shelters in Canada.
- Results from Aboriginal funded research projects: Summaries of Aboriginal national research funded under the HPS.
Find a community
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador (There are no communities receiving Aboriginal Homelessness funding in Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia (There are no communities receiving Aboriginal Homelessness funding in Nova Scotia)
- Prince Edward Island (There are no communities receiving Aboriginal Homelessness funding in Prince Edward Island)
- Quebec (There are no communities receiving Aboriginal Homelessness funding in Quebec)
- Communities receiving funding under the Aboriginal Homelessness and the Designated Communities streams
- Communities receiving funding under the Aboriginal Homelessness stream
- Community Entities receiving funding outside the designated communities and communities served by and Aboriginal Community Entity territory
- B.C., Vancouver: Lu'ma Native BCH Housing Society
- Saskatchewan, Saskatoon: Provincial Métis Housing Corporation
- Manitoba, Brandon: Brandon Neighbourhood Renewal Corporation
- New Brunswick, Bathurst: Batherst Youth Centre
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: