Activating & Deactivating Look-Up Values
Two months have gone by and Louise is finding that the Reasons for Discharge list is much easier to use, but there are still too many unnecessary values on the list. Louise is wondering if there is a way to simplify it so she does not have to scroll through several values that are not relevant to her organization. She is happy to discover that she can deactivate values.
Step by Step: Activating/Deactivating Look-Up Values
- From the Administration menu, select Look-Up Tables.
- The Look-Up Tables Management Menu will open. Select the look-up table to be edited and press the Blue Check Mark button.
- Press the Activate/Deactivate Values button.
- The Activate/Deactivate Values screen opens.
- To deactivate a value, choose it from the Selected Column and use the Unselect button to move it to the Available column. To activate a value, choose it from the Available column and use the Select button to move it to the Selected Column. You can also double click on a value to move it from one column to another.
- Select the Blue Check Mark button to save and exit the window.
Show me a demonstration about how to deactivate look-up values.
- Blue Check Mark button
- Activate/Deactivate Values button
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: