Adding or Editing Values in Localised Tables
When adding to or editing information in localised tables, the process is similar for each type of table.
As mentioned in the Mandatory and Read Only Fields topic, Louise has decided to make the Referred To and Referred From fields mandatory. To make this work, she needs to add all possible service providers into her Referrer list in the Localised Table. She also decides to include an option for self-referral for cases where a client has not been referred by another organization.
Step by Step: Adding a Referrer
- From the Administration menu, select Localised Tables.
- The Localised Tables screen will open. Select Referrers.
- The Referrers screen opens. All of the Referrals added for the service provider are listed in the table.
- Select the Add a New Record button.
- Select the Referring Category and enter the Organization’s name.
- Select if the service provider receives Referrals FROM and/or Referrals TO the Organization.
- Select the Save button.
Show me a demonstration about how to edit and add values to localised tables.
- Add a New Record button
- Save button
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: