Editing a Family
There may be times when you need to edit someone’s family role. For example, one partner in a family, Celine, had been assigned the role of family head. The rest of the family was made up of Robert, her partner, and Jacob, Celine’s 13 year-old son from another relationship.
A week later you discover that Celine and her partner Robert have split up. You now need to remove Robert from Celine’s family.
Step by Step: Editing a Family
- From the Client Screen select a client who is a member of the family you would like to edit
- Select Edit the current record
- From the menu which appears on the bottom select Family
- The Family Management Screen appears
- Select Modify Family Role or complete the Marital Status, Parent Situation or Relationship to Parent(s) fields
Let me try to edit family details on my own.
The simulation uses screenshots from the live HIFIS application and creates a realistic environment where you can practice the skills you have learned.
As you move through the simulation, you will be provided with data to enter and feedback on your progress.
If you are unsure how to proceed, the simulation will help you with next steps.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: