Janine receives a telephone call from the local police service. They have an out-of-town client being released from lock-up tomorrow who has no money and no place to stay until a family member is able to pick him up the following day.
Janine takes down the client’s vital details and creates him as a client in HIFIS.
Client Name: Csaba Vadas
Client Date of Birth: July 31, 1972
She also remembers to ask for the client’s Citizenship/Immigration status to complete the mandatory fields when creating the record. The police officer tells her the client is a Permanent Resident from Hungary.
Janine’s Challenge: Creating a reservation in HIFIS
Step by step:
- Janine finds Reservations in the Front Desk Menu.
- Janine selects Reservations and the following screen appears:
- Janine selects the Add New Record button
- She then chooses the Select Client button so she can search for and add the new client Csaba Vadas to the Reservations list.
- Once she has added the client to the Reservations list the following screen appears:
- Janine fills in the Mandatory fields, including date, the Agency that has made the request for the reservation, and to ensure there is enough information, she also puts in a description.
- Finally she selects the Save button to save the record.
Show me a demonstration of how to create a reservation.
- Add New Record button
- Select Client button
- Save button
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: