Taking action against harassment and sexual violence in federal workplaces
Current status: Closed
This survey is now closed.
The survey on workplace harassment and violence took place between February 14 and March 9, 2017. We thank everyone who took the time to share personal experiences and complete the survey.
A report summarizing the feedback we received will be available in the coming months.
The Government of Canada is taking action to ensure that federal workplaces are free from harassment and sexual violence. To deliver on this priority, we engaged with Canadians through an online survey to gain insight into personal experiences with these issues.
Participation in this survey was encouraged to help us understand:
- the prevalence of workplace harassment and violence in Canadian workplaces;
- the types of harassing and violent behaviours that Canadians are experiencing in their workplaces;
- the types of risks that are contributing to workplace harassment and violence;
- the types of preventative measures, responses and supports that are being provided; and
- the types of resources that would be useful towards achieving our goal of having workplaces free from harassment and sexual violence.
All Canadians were welcome to participate in this consultation.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: