Canada Education Savings Grant - Apply

5. Apply

To receive the Canada Education Savings Grant (CESG):

  1. Open and contribute to a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP). Your RESP provider will then request the CESG for you. You can open an RESP account through a financial institution, like a bank or credit union, through a certified financial planner or through a group plan dealer
  2. Complete the CESG application form with the help of your RESP provider
  3. Once approved, the CESG will be deposited into the RESP
Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: