Hire a temporary foreign worker in film and entertainment occupations - Overview

1. Overview

Under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), there are specific cases where employers in the film and entertainment industries may not need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). For more information, visit Find out if you need a Labour Market Impact Assessment.

Employers who do not qualify for an exemption must submit an LMIA application to Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC)/Service Canada.

Report a problem or mistake on this page
Please select all that apply:

Privacy statement

Thank you for your help!

You will not receive a reply. For enquiries, contact us.

Date modified: