Funding: Funding: Foreign Credential Recognition Loans – Apply
Deadline: November 24, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Before sending your completed Application for Funding, please ensure that you have included all of the following documents in your application package.
Required documentation - Checklist
- Application form: Filled out in its entirety (non-scanned pdf format). Please see Develop your application for detailed instructions.
- Authorization: A scanned copy of the pages of the application form containing signatures.
- Proof of organization type and status: A document from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) that includes the applicant's registration number as a not-for-profit organization with the CRA (e.g., tax-related document, CRA correspondence).
- Letter(s) of intent: Letter(s) from financial institutions confirming their intent in entering into a Financial Institution Contract with the applicant organization to provide loans to participants while meeting the requirements of this CFP (see Question 50).
- Proof of contributions from sources other than the Government of Canada: Should the project include a leveraging component, written confirmation of the additional sources of funding to be provided by the partner(s) is required at the application stage. (See Questions 53-57).
- Budget detail template: A completed Budget detail template.
Submit your application
Your application, and other required documents, must be submitted no later than November 24, 2017 before 11:59 p.m. PST. Applications received after this deadline will be disqualified.
You may apply by e-mail. If you choose to do so, submit your application to: RTCE-FCR@servicecanada.gc.ca.
Please sign the appropriate section(s) and provide a scanned image of the signed page(s) only. If you are unable to scan all the required sections or any other documents, you may mail them to the following address:
Submissions - FCRP - Loans Program
National Grants & Contributions Delivery Center (ESDC)
140 Promenade du Portage - Mailstop: 402
Phase IV. 4th Floor
Gatineau, QC K1A 0J9
In your e-mail, clearly indicate if further documentation will be forthcoming by mail. For any documents mailed, clearly indicate the organization name and project title.
Note: applications cannot be submitted through other means, including cloud storage service providers such as Dropbox or Google Drive. Applications sent using such means will be rejected.
Guides and help
- Contact Foreign Credential Recognition Program for help
Related Services and Information
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: