Access Grants and Contributions Online Services
- If you are unable to log in with your existing GCKey, you can still recover access to your Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS) account.
- If you previously registered for GCOS, you do not need to register a new organization. Once you sign in, simply click on the name of your Organization to access your existing Business Numbers (BNs).
Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS) is an online application for stakeholders to apply for funding opportunities (grants and contributions) and manage Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) and Service Canada approved active projects within a secure environment.
If you are new to GCOS, you will need to choose one of the below "secure sign-in methods" to set-up your username and password for GCOS. Details about the complete registration process can be found on the Registering for GCOS page.
Choose a secure sign-in method
- Use the same sign-in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking).
- None of your information (for example, financial, banking) will be shared with ESDC and Service Canada. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave the ESDC and Service Canada site to use your Sign-In Partner.
- View the full list of Sign-in Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Coast Capital Savings
- Conexus Credit Union
- Desjardins Group (Caisse Alliance, Caisses Populaires, UNI)
- Libro Credit Union
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Servus Credit Union
- Simplii Financial
- TD Bank Group
GCKey user ID and password
- Sign-in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners.
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Recover Access to your GCOS account
In order to recover access to your GCOS account, you will need your User Reference Number. You will also be required to answer your security questions.
- Select your sign in preference: Sign-In Partner or GCKey
- If you are using a Sign-In Partner, select your financial institution and enter your banking credentials
- If you choose to create a new GCKey, click the Continue to GCKey button. On the Welcome to GCKey page, click on the Sign Up button on the right hand side of the screen. Be sure to record your new User ID and password and keep it in a safe place
- You will be directed to a page that offers the opportunity to register as a new user or recover access to an existing profile.
- Select Option 2: “Recover access to my existing Grants and Contributions Online Services by providing my User Reference Number and answering my security questions” or click on the Find my User Reference Number link
- Enter your User Reference Number and click Continue
- Answer your three security questions and click Continue
- On the confirmation page, click Continue to start using your new user name and password to access your GCOS account
- Enter your Associated Email Address and click Continue
- Answer your three security questions and click on Continue
- On the confirmation page, click Continue to start using your new user name and password to access your GCOS account.
- Date modified: