Funding: Expansion of Reaching Home: Canada’s Homelessness Strategy - Designated Communities stream – After you’ve applied
The Call for Concepts is now closed
As a result of the Call for Concepts, the Department has shortlisted the following communities:
- Abbotsford, BC
- Chilliwack, BC
- Cowichan Valley, BC
- Penticton, BC
- Vernon, BC
- Comox Valley, BC
- Fort St. John, BC
- Lambton County, ON
- Cochrane District (Timmins), ON
- Chatham-Kent, ON
- Kenora, ON
- Muskoka, ON
- Kawartha Lakes and Haliburton
- Bruce and Grey County, ON
- Perth, ON and
- Northumberland County, ON
These communities have been invited to submit full proposals for further consideration as step 2 of the selection process. Communities will have until September 20, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time to submit their full application.
5. After you've applied
After you've applied, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt of your application.
- If you submit your application by email, you will receive an automatic acknowledgment to the email address that was used to submit the application within 24 hours.
- If you submit your application by mail, you will receive an acknowledgment by email within 21 calendar days of its receipt. The acknowledgement will be sent to the email address that is provided in your application.
If your application is retained, you will be invited to submit a full proposal in spring 2019. At that time, you will be invited to provide additional information on your proposed concept.
If you have enquiries about this Call for Concepts process, please send them by email to the following address: email@example.com.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: