Canada Service Corps – Projects for youth-serving organizations – Apply
Deadline: April 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Before sending your completed Application for Funding, please ensure that you have included all of the following documents in your application package.
Required documentation - Checklist
- Application form: Filled out in its entirety. Please see Developing your application detailed instructions.
- Authorization: A scanned copy of the pages of the application form containing signatures.
- Proof of organization type and status: A document from the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) that includes your organization’s business or registration number with the CRA (e.g., tax-related document, CRA correspondence).
- Budget Detail Template: A completed Budget Detail Template (PDF or Excel format).
- Letter(s) of support from local, regional and national partnering organizations describing their involvement in the project (if applicable).
- Proof of contributions from sources other than the Government of Canada (if applicable): Letter(s) from all contributing organizations confirming cash and in-kind contributions towards the project, demonstrating proof of contributions from partners for this CFP. See Section 3A of Developing your application.
Submit your application
Your application, and all other required documents, must be submitted no later than April 3, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PST. Applications received after this deadline will be disqualified.
For this Call for Proposals (CFP), Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) encourages applicants to submit their application through the Grants and Contributions Online Services (GCOS). GCOS is a secure web environment which allows stakeholders to apply for funding opportunities (grants and contributions) online and subsequently manage their ESDC active projects. This includes tracking the status of their application as well as submitting claims or supporting documents all within one online system.
It may take several business days to finalize your GCOS account; you are strongly encouraged to initiate the one time GCOS account creation process as soon as possible. The same GCOS account can also be used to apply for other funding opportunities available at ESDC. Details about the complete registration process can be found on the Registering for GCOS page.
If you already have a GCOS account you are strongly encouraged to apply online now. If you need help to retrieve your user name or password you may follow instructions in the Grants and Contributions Online Services - Account Registration User Guide (section 1.1.5).
You may also apply by e-mail. If you choose to do so, submit your application to: CSC-SJC@servicecanada.gc.ca.
Please sign the appropriate section(s) and provide a scanned image of the signed page(s) only. If you are unable to scan all the required sections or any other documents, you may mail them to the following address:
Canada Service Corps Submissions
National Grants & Contributions Delivery Center (ESDC)
140 Promenade du Portage
Phase IV. 4th Floor
Gatineau, QC K1A 0J9
In your e-mail, clearly indicate if further documentation will be forthcoming by mail. For any documents mailed, clearly indicate the organization name and project title.
Note: applications cannot be submitted through other means, including cloud storage service providers such as Dropbox or Google Drive. Applications sent using such means will be rejected.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: