Industrial Research Assistance Program Youth Employment Program – National Research Council of Canada
Description of the Programs
This program helps your business create business or technology jobs for highly skilled youth. We will pay a part of wage-related costs so you can hire young talent to work on innovation-related projects.
Roles can include:
- Research and development, engineering, and multimedia;
- Development of new products or processes;
- Market analysis for new innovative products;
- Business development for innovative products and services; and
- Improvement of customer services and business processes.
Regular internships are for post-secondary graduates and last from 6 to 12 months.
Who can apply
You are a potential employer if:
- You are a business that operates in Canada;
- You are incorporated and for-profit;
- You have 500 or fewer full-time staff; and
- You are ready to develop your innovation capacity.
We accept applications on an ongoing basis.
Steps to apply
If you are interested, contact the National Research Council at 1-877-994-4727 to speak to an advisor.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: