First Nations and Inuit Skills Link Program – Indigenous Services Canada
Description of the Program
Help First Nations or Inuit youth find a job, and get the essential workplace skills. The program targets youth aged 15 to 30 who live:
- on reserve,
- in recognized communities, or
- on community lands.
Activities can include:
- Mentored work for out-of-school youth;
- Co-op jobs for students at federal or band-operated schools;
- Career planning;
- Promotion of science and technology; and
- Career development information.
Who can apply
You can be a partner if you are a:
- First Nations or Inuit community, government or organization;
- First Nations school or federal school on reserve;
- Not-for-profit group; or
Information on the next application period will be posted here when available.
Steps to applyFill out a proposal form on the Indigenous Services Canada (ISC) Services Portal. If you do not have access to the portal, contact your regional office.
Report a problem or mistake on this page
- Date modified: